Laboratory for Cognitive Systems in Mechatronics hosts a wide range of hardware equipment used in research work as well as in laboratory sessions for students:
- Description: pilot biochemical reactor for drying the sludges from municipal wastewater treatment plants and from industrial sources, teleoperated control, capacity of wet sludge 40 kg, volume of a vacum chamber 100 dm3.
- Purpose: research and development in the area of energy production and organic fertilizers.
Nano precise robot system
- Description: ultra-precise robot mechanism, accuracy +/- 3,9 nm in open loop, +/- 61 nm in closed feedback loop, 5 axes, one-finger gripper based on the usage of van der Waals force, one-finger gripper based on the usage of capillary force, workplace 2 cm3.
- Purpose: research and development of techniques of robot assembly in nano and micro scale.
Rescue mobile robot
- Description: caterpillar mobile platform Jaguar with attached sensor heads: laser sensor, Kinect, infrared sensors, software allows simultaneous mapping and driving in the unstructured environment.
- Purpose: research activities for development of rescue robot to help rescue workers during earthquake and other elementary accidents.